I play League of Legends, read manga, and browse memecenter. What, you want more? Then ask.
1. If someone’s pupil expands widely while you’re talking to them, they’re either greatly attracted to you or strongly dislike you
2. Upset stomach? Have a cup of tea with cinnamon sprinkled in and the symptoms will stop
3. If you feel uncomfortable looking right in someone’s eyes when talking to them, look at their nose. They can’t tell the difference.
4. Get a free Redbox movie: type in “dvdonme” when it asks for a promo code! At Walgreens, type in “dvdatwag” for a second one.
5. The most effective cough syrup that exists is HONEY.
1. Talk to yourself as you would talk to someone you love and eventually you will develop self love
2. Biting on a pencil can help cure a headache.
3. Want to download a YouTube video as an mp3? Put “listento” after the “www.” in the URL.
4. Make stale cookies soft again by putting them in a plastic bag with a piece of bread. Leave it overnight, and magic! Good as new.
5. Eat food upside down! Pizza, sushi, cake, etc. The flavor comes in direct contact with your tongue and you get maximum flavor.
1. Eating celery is technically exercise. When you eat celery, you burn more calories digesting it than you consume.
2. Don’t promise when you’re happy. Don’t reply when you’re angry. Don’t decide when you’re sad.
3. Give homeless people gift cards instead of money. This way, they’ll have to spend it on food and nothing else.
4. Whenever you’re curious about something, write it down. This way, whenever you’re bored you’ll have an entire list of things to learn about.
5. Get in someone’s head by acting crazier than they are. Works well as self defense if needed.